I’ve been so excited to share these photos with you and one of my favorite fall outfits! I’ve partnered once again with Elizabeth Izzo to get some bomb a** pictures of this outfit. Check out how I decided to style this awesome olive shirt stress from Nordstrom!
Every girl should own a shirt dress in their wardrobe. They’re not only comfortable and so easy to throw on, but can also be dressed up or down super easily depending on how you style it. Today I decided to throw on a blanket scarf (you may remember this scarf from this post!), knee high boots, and simple gold jewelry to really dress down the dress.
I believe that versatile, comfortable style wins every day. Being a Midwestern girl, we swear by comfort! This olive dress has a light, breathable material that hugs all the right places while not feeling constricting. Also, being a taller girl, it’s hard to find a t-shirt dress that isn’t too short, so this was definitely a win for me. The second I tried this dress on, I knew I needed to keep it forever.
Olive is one of my favorite colors this season and taking over my closet. It flatters any skin tone, and gives warmth to your complexion.
Other ways you can accessorize this versatile dress to tailor it to your personal style:
- Throw on a pair of heeled booties and gold statement jewelry to give it more of a polished look.
- Pair the dress with long fringed/crochet vest to give more of a boho vibe.
- Tie a flannel around your waste and pair with aviators and sneakers to make it look fresh and casual.
- Patterned black tights, heels, and a long gold necklace give it a funky/flirty look.
- Style the olive dress with accent colors for a preppy style.
Thank you for reading! See below for outfit details 🙂 Hope you are all rocking this week!
Photo cred: Elizabeth Izzo (check out her Instagram here!)